Friday 2nd October - Pyjama and Onesie Readathon day!
Horbury Primary School is a community where children become confident, caring individuals with high aspirations, an enduring enthusiasm for learning and the necessary skills to succeed in life.
The aims of our school
To achieve our vision we aim for all members of our school community to:
- Be confident and independent learners and thinkers
- Help each other and work as a team
- Develop healthy minds and bodies
- Be respectful of ourselves, of others and of the environment
- Always try our best
- Feel happy and safe
- Take responsibility for our own actions
- To be self-disciplined and to have an understanding of right and wrong
We aim to provide:
- A broad, balanced, creative and engaging curriculum
- Enrichment activities which bring value to children’s lives such as
- Visitors into school
- Residential trips
- School gardens
- Voice In A Million
- A stimulating surrounding that is valued by all
- An inclusive and welcoming school
- Opportunities for critical thinking, problem solving and real life experiences
Latest Horbury Primary School Events Events
- School closes for half term22Oct2015
- Inset Day - School Closed23Oct2015
- School opens after half term02Nov2015
Horbury Primary @HorburyPS
4 Oct RT @MarleenRMSFT: Sharing this inspirational project from West Wakefield Health and Wellbeing. Contact @EmmaSavConcepts for details. https:…
4 Oct Download the free app on Google Play and let us know what you think #dragonintheattic @westwakefield @emmasavconcepts
3 Oct #dragonintheattic #schoolsappchallenge Check out the free app from our winners!
25 Sep Looking forward to kicking off the #schoolsappchallenge next week with our Year 6's!
16 Sep RT @IM_org: 5 Tips to make a positive digital footprint - http://t.co/vzZBo45Qtn #esafety